Thursday, December 14, 2006

Few More Pics!!

Here are a few more pics of my trip! Soon I will post my 'movie' that I made of my trip -- I'm having a blast making it and re-living my amazing 'daze' in New York!!

Me and my good friend Kristen Chenoweth!

Lauren and her good friend Kristen Chenoweth!


A Panoramic shot take of the inside of Radio City Music Hall!!


Me, as a wanna-be Rockette, on the stage at Radio City (backstage tour!!)




My friend Julie (the REAL rockette!!) and her friend (still in costume!)




10 comments:

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

OOOOH YOU MET KRISTEN!! SO EXCITING!!!

Scott - Bottle Dancer said...

Great pics!

Can't wait to see the movie and hear your perspective on NY!! Your livin' LUL :)

Laurz said...

ehemmmmmmmm... OUR friend Julie.... ;)

Laurz said...

btw, worst picture of me everrrrrrr with chenoweth...blegh!

Kimmy said...

Wow... so much fun!!! Wish I could've been there with you guys!

Just Jim said...

Just how amazing was it to be there AND on that stage!!!! I'm green with envy.

Danielle said...

So great to see the pics of you in NY! Keep them coming. Can't wait to see the movie!

Kiltman said...

Waiting for more pics and the movie version. Is it party time yet? Just give the word and we'll all take you to pot-luck heaven.

Ive said...

You got to meet K Chen? Dancing on the Radio City Music Hall stage? Boy, it looks like you didn't have any fun at all! ;)

That is soo cool!

Can't wait to see your video!

Laurz said...

hahaha....i miss youuu