Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back to Life...Back to Reality...

Well, as the song goes -- I am back to regular life! But the 'hugeness' and wonderment of my trip is still fresh!
Just thought I'd share a few of my pics (with more to come!)
First of is the view FROM WHERE I STAYED!!!! (my friend Jessica's apartment). Wow!!




Next is a shot of the Statue of Liberty (I have LOTS more!!!)

Here is the BEAUTIFUL Lauren Kramm (on the street where she lives -- there's a song in there somewhere!)




And last, but not least a picture of me 'beaming' as I am about to fufill a life long dream -- seeing 'Annie' in New York!!













7 comments:

Scott - Bottle Dancer said...

WOW!! Great pics! Sooo glad you were able to fullfill a dream!!! Nice to see you beaming :)

Cheers Scott :)

Kaylee said...

looks like such a blast! cant wait to see you soon babe!

Laurz said...

on the streeet where you lived... i have often walked.....down that streeet before... but the pavement something something something something something..beforeeeee

all at once ...something..... seven stories high...knowing i'm on the street where you live!!!!


yeah so.... being a musical theatre major..... i should probably know those lyrics.....

Kimmy said...

Haha. Glad you had a blast! We will have to get together now and swap pictures and stories!!

Just Jim said...

Thanks for the pic of the SOL! Glad to have you back.

Kiltman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

Sounds and looks GREAT! Post more pics!!