Saturday, November 04, 2006

SUPER CAEDENCE!!!

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...
SUPER CAEDENCE!!!!

Just thought I'd share a few pics of my oh, so handsome son who was Superman for Halloween! He was soooo cute! I made him a muscle suit for under his costume and he kept asking me, "Mommy, where's my muscles? Do you have my muscles?" in fear that I would leave them at Nanna's and he wouldn't be able to wear them to preschool. While he was at school I carved the Super-Pumpkin for him -- he loved that too. I didn't get to go trick or treating with him, as I had a Fiddler rehearsal, but my sister took picks for me and said that he was a very determined and polite trick or treater!! What a boy!

3 comments:

Laurz said...

freakin' cutest superman kid ever.

well done on the pumpkin and the muscle suit! Oh lal, your creativity never ceases. love you!

Kaylee said...

SOOOO CUTE!

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

love it! that's a sweet pumpkin too!