Saturday, August 19, 2006

Okay...Let's see if this works!


I'm going to try and 'update' my blog more often. Because some people told me (no names mentioned - Kaylee/Lauren) that the reason people don't leave comments is because I don't leave enough posts. SO here I am posting when I don't REALLY have anything to say!

Actually -- this is kind of interesting. I am writing this post from the TUTS office! They are having a House of Blues concert, and I am 'representing' the board!! How exciting and official!

I am now back home completing the post. I started rehearsals for Fiddler on the Roof today and I am so excited. It is such an amazingly rich, beautiful show! And the cast is fantastic!

So I hope people start checking this out more often because there are going to be some EXCITING posts -- let me tell ya'! (Stop yawning!!!)
L():o)

3 comments:

Jenn's Yarn Addiction said...

Oooh I can't wait for all your exciting posts! And waaah, I missed the first rehearsal but I am excited about the show!

Laurz said...

oh man, you're going to laugh at my stupidity.. i just fell off the top bunk of my bed and busted my lips open, blood everywhere.... its disgusting.. such a bad day.. ew. Oh well. Im so GLAD to see you posting a new blog! Yay!

I'm sad I'm not in your show, but i'm there in heart and spirit!hahah

anyways, im glad your cast is so rich and talented, but i must say, without me there... it must not be THAT great.... HA! just kidding.. I'm secretly not though, coz im jealous im not there pahaha. But i wish you the best. as always,
love you as usual!!
laurz
xoxoxo

Kaylee said...

wish I could be in fiddler!! I know it will be fabulous and I'll definitely come see it more than once.

see - look at all these comments!