Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm Home...ALONE!!!!!



Are you reminded of the McCaulley face too? (How long ago was that!!!!)

Brad and Caedence have taken off for a few days, which leaves me home alone. Not that this is a problem! It's strange but also very peaceful. I also need to get a TON of prep work done for Fiddler on the Roof which I start at the end of the month, so having some 'alone' time is giving me that opportunity.

Summer, so far, has been great. Spending so much time with my family has really reminded me of the things that bring me lasting joy. I like to say that everything else is 'just gravy'.

I do miss my beautiful friend Gin (or Carolyn) who is off galivanting in Australia. She has sent us pictures to make us extremely jelous, I think!!! I took these pictures of her with her cat Jack before she left...isn't he beautiful!!

I hope summer is treating everyone well and that you are all wearing your sunscreen! Would love to see and talk to you all more...let's keep in touch (even if it's just through a blog!).

1 comment:

Laurz said...

Lal, i miss you. Lets chat.
love ya
laurz