Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Broadway Pops!!!


I realized just recently that I never posted any pictures from the fantastic show 'Broadway' produced by James Productions!

I don't have any from ON stage yet (besides the one my friend Carolyn took from the wings), but I do have some from backstage -- you can see the many characters that we all got to play.


My favourite was, 'Defying Gravity' from Wicked -- that's me wearing a black wig and an all black flouncy dress with a velvet cape-like floor length jacket.

It was...well...Wicked! (I know -- NOT FUNNY!)

Thanks to all of you who came out (DID any of you come out?!! Hmmmm!) If you didn't -- you missed an amazing show!!!

5 comments:

Laurz said...

bumface, you know I woulda been there with bells on had i been in the same country.

looking good goth actually lal! I love the dark haired wig!! haha!

love ya always
laurz

Kaylee said...

you make a splendid elphaba! wish I could have seen the show. It couldn't have been better than your country number in christmas pops though... that's a classic

love kaylee

Laurz said...

oh yeah the country number.. that WAS the best ever. you make such a good hick lal !! hahah love you1!!

Unknown said...

Yeah...remember what it was called?

"Come See What's Happenin' in the Barn!!!" Yee haw!

L():o)

ps Kaylee, I am still very disturbed by your picture!!!!

generic propecia said...

Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!