Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fiddler on the Roof and stuff

Just a little rant AND rave.

First the rant:

My baby boy cut his lip tonight -- and the worst part of it, was that I wasn't there for it. I was at rehearsal and my MOM had to leave and go make sure he was okay because my Dad was watching him and wasn't sure if he needed STITCHES!!! I actually was okay (I'm a pretty laid back Mom -- I KNOW my son's going to get cuts), but it was more the fact that I couldn't leave and give him a hug and kiss and tell him that's it's going to be okay!!!!

Okay...now for my rave...

Rehearsal's for 'Fiddler on the Roof' are going great!! I am so impressed with my cast and the vulnerability they are giving me!! They are working their butts off and continue to grow and improve -- it's just so exciting to watch!!! If any one who reads this is in the cast -- THANK YOU!!!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Let me know when you're free. I'm back and I miss you!!

Laureen said...

is my boy okay?

Laurz said...

:( poor boy!!!

Kaylee said...

Aww poor little guy!

can't wait to see Fiddler!!!

Amanda A said...

You're welcome :P

hahahaha.