Monday, October 09, 2006

Back home!!!!!!

Went up to Kelowna for Thanksgiving to visit my beautiful sister, brother-in-law, and my amazing neice and nephew (seen in this picture). We had so much fun. Caedence hadn't been to Kelowna and my sissy's house since he was 11 1/2 months old (he actually started walking there!!!). Not only had we not been up to Kelowna, but I actually hadn't SEEN my sister in 2 1/2 years!!!! I am SO ashamed that it has been that long!! I also got to visit with some of my other relly's like my Uncle Randy (Mom's brother) and his great family, and my beautiful Grandma and Grandpa (as seen here!)!

I hope everyone had an AMAZING Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for:

My Beautiful Family!!!!!!!!!!!

A Gorgeous place to live!

Many friends who are unique and inspiring!

An exciting and fufilling career!

And last, but not least.......

That LAUREN was able to come home for a visit! CAN'T WAIT to see you beautiful!


1 comment:

Laurz said...

yeaaaaaahhhhhh

love yah