Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blogging Game

Lets Play A Blogging Game (Originally posted by Lauren K.)

"I know this is the second post in a day but I remembered a fun little blog game I thought of a few days ago and thought I would post it!!!Okay here's how it goes.All of you reading this, Pick 5 words that you think describes me best. ( words can't be repeated more than once if someones already left a comment using words you wanted to use) and leave a comment on this post. Then copy and paste this onto your blog and we'll all do the same.
Peace out FOLKS!"

Note (posted by Lalainia):
I just realized I didn't quite read the instructions (I'm very tired!!!) so make sure you note that you CAN'T repeat any words that someone has posted before you...I'm going to go check what I posted!!!!

4 comments:

Laurz said...

gregarious
loving
insane
talented
GORGEOUS

Kaylee said...

fabulous
driven
spirit-filled
vivacious
thoughtful


love you!

Danielle said...

I was directed to your blog by Laureen and it's great to read how you're doing. The new hair is great and that video is the most entertaining thing I've seen in awhile! As for words to describe you, I'm gonna go with...

-Intuitive
-Intelligent
-Passionate
-Empathetic
-Genuine

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat methods[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.