Friday, February 02, 2007

And the Shows Are...?



THEATRE UNDER THE STARS Presents:

Well, last night TUTS made it's 'BIG' announcement for the summer season of 2007. As you can see -- we are doing Grease and Oklahoma -- directed by the same people that were asked last year. I know it's not as exciting as a brand 'new' announcement with new shows BUT these are fantastic shows that deserve a chance to be done! I am incredibly excited to be directing and will get to announce my choreographer AND musical director very soon.

I hope a ton of you come out to the auditions which will be:
February 24 & 25 10-5pm with call backs the following weekend.
It's going to be a fabulous summer under the stars, once again!




4 comments:

Scott - Bottle Dancer said...

Wag to go Lalainia!

How exciting!!!

Given the directors it'll be a fab summer!!
H and I had a great night out last night and I was so pleased to here you sing. Loved your singing last night Lalainia! Awesome job ... your very comedic too :)

SOP :)

Laurz said...

lal!!! I wanna be Laurie from Oklahoma and Rizzo in grease. thank you for casting me. I'll come audition.

Kaylee said...

fantastic! I'll be there to audition for sure!

much love

Kimmy said...

Yeah! Can't wait!