Monday, June 12, 2006

Theatre Under the Stars... Returns?
I went to the annual members meeting for Theatre Under the Stars and was nominated and voted onto the board of directors.
As you all know, TUTS is in shambles and could very likely not return to us next summer... BUT the new board (filled with INCREDIBLE people!) is determined to not only resurrect the theatre society, but impliment radical changes so that it will survive and thrive for the next 20 years! Talk of fundraising, major changes, great shows, sponsors, promotion etc. has me excited to be apart of 'history'.
I am also hoping to get the 'younger generation' more involved. Have more input...more say...more involvment...more creativity... Someday, all too soon, TUTS will have to be run by US!!! Why not learn how to do it successfully!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Let's all hope and pray and work hard to make sure that TUTS returns! Honestly, I'm so bummed it's not happening this summer (even though I never knew it existed till this year - where have I been?!). Lul, with your vision, I know great things can happen with TUTS and it will be back, better than ever. "Grease" next year (fingers crossed!)... woot!

Much love - Kaylee xox

Laurz said...

Muah!!!
Lallers, you're a gem. It will come back strong and who better to direct the return of TUTS next year??? You know I think you're fab and I'm sorry I won't be around to see the magic you whip up on stage... this year and next. But you know what?... I don't care! I am just so grateful to have you in my life at all. So.. ROCK ON freako. I'm glad you're weird too :)
Love always,
Your ever growing partner in hyper laughing sessions ( I miss it!)
Laurz
xoxox

Laurz said...

PS. i forget to mention teesiman?