Saturday, June 24, 2006

Exhausted!!!


Had a very long week filled with lots of stress, emotional and otherwise. Held amazing auditions for 'Fiddler on the Roof' and can't wait to begin the actual project. Musical director, Chris King, is on his much needed and deserved honeymoon, and I think we've decided to hold off casting decisions until then. Saw some unbelievable talent, that I hope will join us.
So incredibly exhausted right now that I just sat here at the keyboard for a couple of seconds without one thought going through my head (for me that's pretty good!!).
If anyone who came out to the Fiddler auditions reads this then: Congratulations and thank you for coming out and giving a little piece of yourself!! L'haim!

2 comments:

Laurz said...

i totally wish i could have auditioned. It makes me so homesick right now.

I love you and am so thankful things went great for you casting wise. You need to rest up :)
love laurz
xoxooxoox

PS. I'm going to see Broadway In the Park tomorrow which is this massive free concert with sutton foster....jan arden....elaine stritch....kelli o hara... and tons more stars.. IM SO EXCITED! thinking of you always!
Laurz
xoxox

Laureen said...

Lul,
Hopefully things will settle down for you soon, but knowing you, that is highly unlikely.
When are you coming to visit me? I miss you guys. Love you.