Saturday, March 31, 2007

Denmark

It has been forever since I've posted, so I'm sure that no one is checking anymore...however, because I am now in Denmark, it is good way for me to let my whole family know about what is going on, and I can share some pictures also.

We have been having a wonderful time, even though our first night in Denmark was difficult (Caedence fell asleep great -- 10pm and woke up at 2am. He was then awake from 2am until 9am. We then fell asleep and I woke up at 1:30pm and tried to wake him up but couldn't until almost 3pm). Regardless of the first night, the next night we went to bed at 1:20 am and slept until 10am, then last night 12pm and slept until 9:30, and as we speak or write he has fallen asleep which is 10:25, so I am hoping he will sleep until the morning.



Enough about sleep. Our journey over here was great. Caedence loved every airplane we had to go on (2 small ones and one big one) and had a long sleep on the floor in the big airplane for most of the long flight (here I am talking about sleep again!!).




We have already visited with many relatives and Caedence is getting to know his Aunty Kirsten and a few of his cousins as well. We had a wonderful visit with my cousin Tommy, Bitten, their son Elias, my cousin Helena, who I went to Greece with when I was 20 and my Tommy's sister and her new baby, Luca (yes another one -- this one is a girl!).



Please continue to pray for me and Caedence or keep us in your thoughts. I already love what God is teaching me on this journey and look forward to many more family visits.


Much love to you all!
Lalainia and Caedence






6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! This time I'm the one who gets to sit at home and read about your adventures over there, haha :)

gstrelau said...

Hi
Glad that things are settling down with the sleep. The pictures are great. Look forward to seeing more. Met an old teacher of yours today. He said to say Hi. His name is (oh, no I forgot it) Will let you know when I remember. It was great to hear how things are going. Love ya. Give Caedence a bit hug and kiss for me.

Just Jim said...

Glad to hear that you are all well and having a good time. Write and tell us all about what you're up to.

Rusty said...

What great pictures...looks like Caedence fit right into the family. How many cousins are there for him to play with? Glad he got his sleep worked out. I was a bit worried about you all. Hope farmor is well, and that you are enjoying the great danish cooking. Please give my love to everybody...I wish I could have come with you. mom

Anonymous said...

Caedence has good taste in t-shirts. Superman and I are tight. Haha.
Glad you're having fun! I'm currently in Sault Ste Marie! Halfway done a 6 week trip across the country!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you don't know me but I was doing a web search of the line "I love love. Don't you just love love?" and your site is about the only one that came up. Can you tell me the name of the movie that was from? I want to use the quote but give the appropriate credit.

Thank you.
heybigspndr@yahoo.com